What to Pack for a Summer Getaway with the Kids
All you want is a weekend away in the sun with your kids. The looming job of packing for your little love is peering around the corner. Besides all the usual feeding gear, toiletries and changing bits and pieces, what clothes do you take for your little babe?
Let the Love Henry team break it down in a simple list for you.
The packing list:
- Sunsafe T-shirts: Your little one will undoubtedly be in the sun, whether it is at the beach or wandering around, so make sure you pop a few essential collared shirts in the bag.
- Rashies: Can’t miss this if you’re hitting the water! A wet-shirt/rashie is a must for a little one who is testing out their aqua skills.
- Shorts and Pants: Shorts for the water, dry shorts for the day, and dress shorts for meal times. If it’s a little cooler, a long pant would be a fantastic option.
- Socks: A few pairs of socks are ideal for keeping the little feet warm!
- Broadbrim Hat: Beat the harsh sun with a broadbrim hat.
- Sunglasses: Similarly, a pair of sunnies will protect your little one’s eyes from harsh UV rays.
- Water Shoes: If attempting the water, consider a pair of soft water shoes to protect their feet.
- Pajamas: To keep warm when heading to bed.
- Casual Dress: For mealtimes or wandering around during the day.
- Cardigan: This is an easy throw on number for boys and girls should they get cool.
Keep this list handy to make packing easy in the future.
Love Henry xo
Did you love these handy tips? Sign up to our VIP mailing list here for more updates!